- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention revealed
skin cancer as the most common form of cancer in the United
- Skin Cancer is considered as the most common form of
cancer because in over two million people, there are more
than 3.5 million cases of skin cancer diagnosed annually.
From those figures, it can be concluded that about 57% of
two million people is diagnosed with 2 or 3 types of skin
- One in five Americans will have the said skin disease
during their lifetime
- Protecting the skin against sun exposure is not only
recommended during summer season. Protection from ultraviolet
(UV) radiation is important all year round
- Keep in mind also that the skin is a resilient organ.
As the person gets older, the skin becomes thinner and dryer.
So, leaving the skin unprotected against sun�s rays even
for just 15 minutes each day can cause noticeable damage.
- FREE & Fast Shipping ON $49+ ORDERS
- Easy Return & Exchange
© 2017 PulseUniform. All rights reserved.