By Zaf Udin 06/01/2011 Google+
Patient monitoring, emergency calls, overwhelming stress, and underrated salary are just a few reasons why health healthcare workers look drained both by age and beauty. So if you want to look nice and smart even in the boxy medical scrubs, the lines and dark circles are just so eager to show themselves. How you wish you could always look radiant. The right color of medical scrubs can help you do that.
Here are 5 colored medical scrubs that will help bring out that radiant look:
1. Topping the list is clear red, the color that represents warmth and confidence. When things seem to be pretty tough and draining, the warmth of red color draws away the negative aura. And it makes you look confident about winning over the obstacles in your path. There are a lot of red medical scrubs that you can use for that purpose, and they're all stylish.
2. Following is yellow for the happiness and optimism it signifies. Staying happy and optimistic actually covers the stress that's somehow taking toll on a person. And since, you are someone who is engaged in such a stressful profession every single day, you need all the happiness and optimistic auras in the world, so wear yellow.
3. Orange is next because it shows enthusiasm and excitement. The vibrant color of orange lived up to its name, feeding one's appearance with enthusiastic aura. It fills the person's look with excitement. So when you feel like your day is going to be boring again, fight it with orange medical scrubs.
4. Coming up is bright royal blue for evoking highly spiritual aura. Although more and more people are becoming unbelievers, being spiritual and clinging to a divine person for extra strength remains highly important. This is especially valuable to people like medical professionals who witness so much death in their lives. Get all spiritual aura that you need with medical scrubs in royal blue.
5. The last seat is for violet. Why violet? Well, this color does not only denote sophistication but also elegance. No wonder why it has become a signature color of individuals from royal lineage. Wear any violet scrub tops or scrub pants, and feel that confidence of a radiant royalty.