Crisply elegant traditional nurse wear is a classic staple. Princess cut fitted top features angled pockets, a lapel collar that lies flat in the neatest way and buttoned back belt detailing that creates soft shirring. Five button front closure and stitched seams throughout. Center back length: 27" in size M.
- Lapel collar buttoned top and five button front closure
- Angled patch pockets
- Short set-in sleeves, Buttoned back belt with soft shirring and front princess seaming
- Center back length: 27" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton, Durable Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.