Adar never disappoints when it comes to Lab Coats. This Women's Tailored Consultation Coat has 3-button front closure and is a classic comfort fit. Tailored side princess panels and curved patch pockets with side entry vents give it the necessary shaping. Also featured are attached narrow back midriff belt and multi needle stitching has been done throughout. Made up of 65% Polyester 35% Cotton, Durable Poplin. Center back length 28" in size M.
- Notched collar and three button front closure
- Curved patch pockets with side entry vents
- Long set-in sleeves, tailored side princess panels, attached narrow back midriff belt and multi needle stitching
- Center back length: 28" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.