Elegant, efficient and easy! The Universal Lab Coats by Adar brings you 31 Unisex Short Sleeve Consultation Coat that is smartly fashioned to provide you a professionally attractive appearance. With the center front three button closure, it is easy to wear and work in at your perfect fit. One breast and two angled lower pockets deliver ample storage space for your nursing items and supplies safely in place with quick access to them for your improved workplace functionality. Featuring short set-in sleeves, the lightweight apparel with back midriff detail offers you ease of movement. The durable garment is made from a super-soft blend of materials that features reinforced stitching for name tag pins.
- Classic lapel collar and three button front closure
- One chest and two angled lower pockets
- Short set-in sleeves, front and back princess seaming, back midriff detail and reinforced stitching for name tag pins
- Center back length: 31" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton, Super Soft Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.