Unisex styling in a garment that is most often used by a greater number of professionals. With sturdy construction and a roomy, comfortable fit, it layers easily over scrubs. Three front buttons, breast and angled lower pockets. With back midriff detail and reinforced stitching for name tag pins. Center back length: 31"
- Classic lapel collar and three button front closure
- One chest and two angled lower pockets
- Short set-in sleeves, front and back princess seaming, back midriff detail and reinforced stitching for name tag pins
- Center back length: 31" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton, Super Soft Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.