Junior fit pants features all around elastic with outer mesh drawstring and is enhanced with multi needle contrast top stitching. Left and right slash patch pockets are combined with attached sectioned and single mini pockets and bungee loop. Right leg has large open cargo pocket. Left leg cargo pocket has snap closure tab. Full size back hip pocket features cross stitched Velcro closure. Inseam 31.5" in size M
- All around elastic with outer mesh drawstring
- Left and right slash patch pockets, Sectioned and single mini pockets attached to slash cargo pockets
- Large open cargo pocket on right leg
- Inseam: 31 1/2" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Men Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton 42% Polyester 3% Spandex, Soft Twill
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.