Loaded with many great features! The Pop Stretch Taskwear by Adar brings you Women's Junior Fit Tab-Waist Crossover Top that is designed with a lot of fashion details giving you a professionally attractive look. Made of soft and stretch material, the garment with set-in sleeves and vented sides is comfortable to wear and work in with all day convenient movement and added joy. The tagless neck offers fresh breathability and fun performance. The front midriff with non-functional snap tabs and princess-seamed bodice give the apparel a captivating feminine shaping. The multi-needle contrast topstitching makes it your long-lasting workwear. The multiple pockets and multi-section accessory storage space enable you securely keep your nursing supplies and accessories in an organized manner with improved workplace performance.
- Mock wrap
- Two patch pockets and multi-section accessory pocket
- Empire midriff is enhanced with non-functional snap tabs and with side vents
- Center back length: 25.5" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton 42% Polyester 3% Spandex, Soft Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.