Attractive looks in a comfy apparel! The Pop Stretch Taskwear by Adar brings you a Junior Fit Scrub Top that is specially engineered to reinforce your workplace performance. The short set-in sleeves and side vents of the garment with tagless neck are fashioned for your comfortable wear and work in with extraordinarily convenient movement. The sporty front yoke seams and multi-needle contrast topstitching make the top your long-lasting dress with durable active features. The multi-sectional and multi-functional patch pockets including a chest pocket with a pen divider ensure ample organized storage of your nursing supplies and other accessories safely in place with quick access to those.
- Tagless V-neckline
- Multi sectional and multi functional patch pockets, chest pocket with pen divider and ID bungee loop on left pocket
- Sporty front yoke seams, short sleeves, multi needle contrast top-stitching, side vents and utility loop
- Center back length: 24.5" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton 42% Polyester 3% Spandex, Soft Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.