Attractive looks in an elegant style! The Pop Stretch Taskwear by Adar brings you a Junior Fit Curve Line Scrub Top that is beautifully fashioned to provide you an extraordinarily professional value. The crew neckline with decorative snaps and tagless neck are designed for your relaxed breathability and beautiful looks. The short set-in sleeves and vented sides of the garment ensure your ease of wear and work in with all day convenient movement. The multiple patch and sectional pockets ensure ample organized storage space for your nursing supplies and other essentials. Moreover, a utility loop and ID bungee loop on the left pocket are featured for your added functionality. Made of a soft yet sturdy blend of fabric, the comfy apparel is formulated of double needle solid top-stitching to make it your long-lasting workwear. A curved center seam with hidden side pocket gives a complete look to the clothing.
- Tagless crew neckline with decorative snaps
- Multiple patch and sectional pockets with hidden side pocket and utility loop and ID bungee loop on left pocket
- Curved center seam, back elastic detail, multi needle contrast top-stitching and side vents
- Center back length: 26 inches
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton 42% Polyester 3% Spandex, Soft Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.