A Junior fit crew neck snap-front shapely topper is a great way to feel neat and put together. Wear this jacket over a t-shirt to ward off chills or just create a coordinated look. Multi needle contrast top stitching enhances yoke and princess seaming, multi sectional and multi functional patch pockets. Utility and ID bungee loops are practical touches. Center back length 28”.
- Tagless neck for comfort and five snap-front closures
- Two bottom sectional patch pockets
- Long set-in sleeves, multi needle contrast top stitching with front and back yoke and princess seaming
- Center back length: 28" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton 42% Polyester 3% Spandex, Soft Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.