This remarkable Adar lab coat is stylish and designed with functional features that you'll surely love.
- Notched lapel collar and four button closure.
- Two roomy lower patch pockets and back belt inset
- Long set-in sleeves with princess-seamed tailored and midriff with non functional snap tab detail
- Center back length: 28" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton 42% Polyester 3% Spandex, Soft Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.