Just what you needed! The Pop Stretch Taskwear by Adar brings you Women's 28 Tab-Waist Lab Coat that is specially fashioned to meet your all professional needs and requirements. The tagless neck and four button closure are smartly designed to deliver you ease of wear and comfortable breathability. A back belt inset and non-functional snap tab detail at the waist allow the garment beautifully adopt your body shape for an attractive feminine appearance. Made of soft and stretch fabric, the comfy apparel is both flattering and pleasant. Princess seams give the junior fit garment with notched lapel collar a tailored shape. It has many roomy patch pockets to hold your nursing supplies and other essentials securely. The multi-needle contrast top-stitching reinforces its durability and adds a fashionable touch.
- Notched lapel collar and four button closure.
- Two roomy lower patch pockets and back belt inset
- Long set-in sleeves with princess-seamed tailored and midriff with non functional snap tab detail
- Center back length: 28" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton 42% Polyester 3% Spandex, Soft Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.