Contemporary details make this classic lab coat better than ever. Standard lapel collar gives way to easy snap closures instead of buttons. Large patch pockets are enhanced with a smaller sectioned pocket and stitched, sectioned pen loops. The breast pocket is detailed with a beautifully tailored welt. The back yoke and seams throughout feature tonal multi needle top stitching. Center back length 31"
- Lapel collar and 3 snap front closures
- Patch pockets with attached sectioned pocket and sectioned pen loops, breast pocket with tailored welt
- Back shoulder yoke and center seaming with tonal multi needle top-stitching
- Center back length: 31" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Men Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton 42% Polyester 3% Spandex, Soft Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.