It is Adar Women Junior Fit 36" Tab-Waist Lab Coat. It features notched lapel collar and four front button for secure closure. It has long set-in sleeves with two roomy lower patch pockets and back belt inset. It's soft and durable fabric is made up of 55% Cotton/ 42% Polyester/ 3% Spandex. Center back length 36" in size M
- Notched lapel collar with four button closure and tagless neck for comfort
- Two roomy lower patch pockets and back belt inset
- Long set-in sleeves with princess-seamed tailored and midriff with non functional snap tab detail
- Center back length: 36" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton / 42% Polyester / 3% Spandex
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.