Apparel that perfectly meets your needs! The Pop Stretch Taskwear by Adar brings you Women's Junior Fit 32 Perfection Labcoat that is smartly fashioned to deliver you a comfortable feel and professional look. The center front 3 button placket closure ensures ease of wear and work in this notched lapel collar coat. The belted natural waistline with adjustable button closure at back lets you fasten the apparel at you perfect fit over any scrub uniform. The multiple pockets include a layered cell phone pocket and bonus interior compartments featuring ample secure storage space for your accessories and essentials. The center back vent ensures natural movement and walk, while long set-in sleeves with double button cuffs add additional classy details to the garment. The front princess seaming with center back seam and back yoke give an attractive feminine shaping to the apparel.
- Lapel collar and 3-button front closure
- Multi layered patch pockets and bonus interior pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and back midriff with multiple buttons and stitched kick pleat with double stitched seams
- Center back length: 32" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton 42% Polyester 3% Spandex, Soft Twill
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.