Adar Uniforms features solid scrub top in White. It's a hostess fashion scrub top that is as beautifully constructed as it is delightful to look at and wear. A pleated ruffle nestles in the square neckline and a drawstring tie cinches the waist for added. A self binding creates a frill at sleeve edges. Two patch pockets keep the whole thing practical since its roomy enough for your small working tools and other valuables to fit in. Its fabrication consists of 65% polyester and 35% cotton,poplin.
- Square neckline with pleated ruffle
- Two roomy patch pockets
- Elbow length sleeves and frill at sleeve edges, six buttons-down closure, drawstring tie cinches the waist and side vents
- Center back length: 28" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.