A solid scrub top from Adar Uniforms is a fashion scrub top in a light, sweet wearable version of springtime. It has an empire cut in tunic style that features a stitched crossover styling and soft gathers in the bust which gives it a soft feminine look. There are two roomy novelty pockets for storage of your hand tools and other personal items. A wider back tie belt is provided for adjustments. It has a die cut daisy embroidery along the bottom front and back that creates a magnificently sculptured look. The fabric used for this scrub top is made of polyester and cotton combination.
- Stitched crossover neckline and soft gathering at the bust
- Two roomy novelty pockets
- Daisy embroidery along the bottom, front and back and wider back tie belt detail
- Center back length: 27" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.