Look genuinely feminine with this white 29 inches jeans scrub skirt from Adar that comes with features of a classic jean. It has front zipper closure, side pockets and belt loops, identical to most jeans. It has two hip pockets for handy items and also comes with a back yoke and a back slit for overall comfortable mobility. It has top stitched seams for durability. Made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton,poplin this nursing scrub skirt comes in a selection of sizes ranging from size 6 to 24.
- Classic jean styling skirt with front zipper closure
- Two side pockets and hip pockets
- Topstitched seams with back slit
- Center back length: 29" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 6 to 24
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.