Flattering look in a flexible attire! The Adar Universal Basics bring you Women's Tabbed Pleat Panel Skirt that is professionally designed to provide you an immensly cute look. The box pleats and buttoned tab along the hem deliver the wearer an attractive fancy appearance. The back zipper closure with tabbed waistband and elastic insets in waistband are fashioned to provide you a perfect fit with convenient mobility. The paneled front and back construction and A-line shape give the garment a complete look. The two slash pockets deliver allow you keep your accessories and essentials safely in place with quick access to them.
- Tabbed pleat panel skirt
- Two slash pockets
- Panel constructed front and back
- Center back length: 30" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 6 to 24
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.