This remarkable lab coat from Adar is exceptionally designed for both men and women. It is made of soft yet durable fabric and added with functional features to help you perform well at work.
- Five-button front closure
- Breast pocket added with a pen holder
- Long set-in sleeves
- Center back length: 39" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: 34 to 56
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton, Durable Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Medical lab coats are essential pieces of medical uniforms for healthcare professionals, laboratory scientists and medical practitioners who work around with harmful substances. Fortunately, Adar medical uniforms offer superior lab coat at affordable prices. Check out AD-803 - Adar 39 inch multiple pocket unisex medical lab coat. This item for Adar scrubs offers superb quality that is important in protecting the wearer from the hazards of the industry. This unisex lab coat is distinctive of its multiple pockets composed of a chest pocket, a pen stitch, two spacious patch pockets and a hidden pocket. It offers all the storage space you need. There are also side hand vents to provide you access to the pockets on your inside pants. This lab coat is also highly efficient. You can even carry small items at waist level because this coat is very comfortable. It is also designed with walking slit for ease of movement. Plus, the buttoned back belt offers it a more modish and elegant look. Adar offers this lab coat in standard white and flexible sizes from 34 to 56. Like most styles of lab coat from Adar, this one is fabricated with 65-35 poly-cotton poplin. This exquisite fabric is commonly used by Adar to enable their medical uniforms to be more resistant to stains. It is also less absorbent so that stain cannot seep inside the fabric, making it effortless during laundry time. It is best to use mild detergent and lukewarm water. Fabric conditioner is also recommended during the final rinse to bring out quality and add fragrance to this lab coat. Fabric Care
On time delivery
I got my new Adar lab coats today just as what we agreed upon. It was a hassle free shopping with you. Good job guys!
Lucille - - Dallas Texas
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.