Extreme performance in elegant looks! The Universal Lab Coats by Adar brings you Women's 36 Slim-Fit Medical Lab Coat that is smartly fashioned to provide you a professionally classy look. Made of a soft and comfy blend of materials, the coat offers ease of wear and work in with joyful performance. The tab back belt with buttons and back princess seams makes the garment adopt an attractive feminine shape on your body. Moreover, a slim and two patch pockets with diagonal seam detail are designed to intensify the charm of your personality. One breast pocket comes with an assorted divider for pens.
- Elegant notched lapel collar and five-button front closure
- Two patch pockets and two diagonal pockets with One chest pocket with pen divider
- Long set-in sleeves and back tab belt with back princess seams
- Center back length: 36" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 6 to 24
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Doctors, scientists and other healthcare professionals traditionally wear white lab coats, which are very important for workplace safety. Somehow, it is a hard task to shop for lab coats because of the required durability of these garments. Getting a stylish lab coat is a plus. Fortunately, Adar medical uniforms provide superior quality medical lab coats that are also modish in designs.
AD-804 - Adar uniforms 36 inch women slim-fit medical lab coat could perfectly fit in the description above. Similar to other medical lab coats from Adar, this style is of top notch durability - an important feature in protecting the wearer from work hazards.
Without a doubt, this lab coat is stylish that makes it a perfect item for women, thanks to its back princess seams and a back belt. These stylish features add femininity on this medical uniform. It is also highly functional with its two spacious pockets and a chest pocket with a pen stitch. Its slim cut is further enhanced by a diagonal pocket detail.
This Adar nursing scrub has flexible sizes from 6 to 24 with center back length of 36 inches. Furthermore, the standard white color of this lab coat can definitely enhance your appeal regardless of your skin tone. Fabric Care
With my petite size I usually needed to find a place where I can have my lab coats downsized. But because 804 Adar lab coat is slim-fit I didn't have to worry of the size at all.
Icy - - Memphis Tennessee
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.