This Midriff back lab coat from Adar is very comfortable and functional. It comes with several spacious pockets for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
- Notched lapel collar and five-button front closure
- Side hand vents that allow easy access to your pants pockets
- Long set-in sleeves
- Center back length: 39" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Fortunately, Adar offers tall medical lab coat for both men and women in the healthcare industry looking for suitable medical uniforms. AD-808 - Adar Unisex 40 inches multi-pocket midriff back medical lab coat is specially designed for tall people without overemphasizing the height. Apparently, most medical uniforms from Adar are intended to be both functional and fashionable. If all items from Adar have the same quality as this item, then this statement is true. AD-808 has midriff style in the back for added details. It also includes the classic notched lapel collar for elegance, long set-in sleeves for extra protection and side hand access to reach your pants pockets quickly.
And with regards to the pockets, the pocket structure for this medical lab coat is composed of a chest pocket with a pen stitch, two lower front pockets including an extra inner pocket in the right one and pen stitches on the left. With these well-designed pockets, you can keep all your tools with you whenever you go.
This Adar medical lab coat is offered in standard white and flexible sizes tailored for tall people. You just need to choose from XS to 5XL to get your proper fit using the Adar medical uniforms unisex fit. This Adar unisex medical lab coat is very easy to clean. Most medical scrubs from Adar are fabricated with the 65-35 polyester cotton blend so they are very hard-wearing and can provide protection to the wearer from work hazards. This fabric is also a commonly used material in making medical uniforms that are resistant to stains and is very easy to wash. This lab coat can be hand or machine washed using the mild detergent. A fabric conditioner is also recommended during the final rinse. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.