Immense performance in a classy look! The Universal Lab Coats by Adar brings you Unisex 40 with Midriff Back SuperTwill Lab Coat that is smartly fashioned to provide you a professionally complete look. Featuring long, set-in sleeves, the classic notched lapel collar garment is perfect at flattering both men and women. The five-button front closure enables you to fasten the apparel at your preferred fit conveniently. The side hand vents are fashioned for easy access to your pants pockets, while midriff styling in the back ensures ease of movement with added comfort. It features chest pocket with a pen stitch and two front pockets with extra inner pocket and pen loops providing ample secure and organized storage space for you nursing supplies, pens and other essentials for you improved workplace performance.
- Classic notched lapel collar and three-button front closure
- Two patch pockets and a chest pocket with extra inner pocket on the right and Pen holders on the left
- Long set-in sleeves with back midriff detail and reinforced stitching and front princess seams
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: M to 5XL
- 65% Poly / 35% Cotton, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Functionality is one of the most important features medical lab coats must have. Adar medical uniforms made sure that this crucial feature is added with AD-808T - Adar uniform 40 inch with midriff back supertwill lab coat. This lab coat is quite functional since it offers protection, ease of movement and efficiency at work. Hardworking men and women in the healthcare industry who value efficiency at work must have this medical lab coat.
AD-808T is a perfect representation for high quality scrub. It has a remarkable appeal with its midriff styling in the back for added shaping. It is also functional with its chest pocket and a pen stitch and two patch pockets for storing your important tools. Like other medical lab coats from Adar, this style is of superior quality - an essential feature in protecting the wearer from hospital hazards.
Indeed, this lab coat has a modish appeal that makes it a good choice for healthcare professionals. The simple yet dignified appeal adds to the elegance of this medical uniform. The standard white color of this lab coat can definitely enhance your appeal regardless of your skin tone. This Adar nursing scrub has flexible sizes from XS to 5XL. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.