This remarkable medical lab coat from Adar deserves its name. It is designed in a crisply tailored style and made of soft yet durable fabric.
- Elegant notched lapel collar with 3-button front closure
- Multi layered patch pockets and bonus interior pockets
- Long set-in sleeves with buttoned cuffs and princess with stitched seams, back midriff with multiple buttons and bungee loops for adjustable fit
- Center back length: 32" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.