This is one of the Barco lab coats for men that never go out of style. It offers classic elegance and comfortable fit to help you perform well at work.
- Notched lapel collar and two-button closure
- Two large lower patch pocket and one left chest pocket
- Long set-in sleeves and two-piece back with center back vent
- Centre back length: 30" (inches)
- Barco's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 48
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
It seems that Barco Medical Uniforms has a clear goal in designing their medical lab coats - they must be functional and fashionable.
A good example is BA-0619 - Barco Prima Mens 30 inch three pocket consultation coat. It has stylish and efficient designs especially created for men in the healthcare field. It is very comfortable because of its soft fabric blend. It provides elegance at work with its notched lapel collar and long set-in sleeves.
This lab coat for men is also very functional with its two-piece center back vent for added comfort. Two buttons are added at the front for easy closure. Meanwhile, the two patch pockets and the left chest pocket are spacious enough for easy storage of tools and personal items.
The center back length is 30 inches, and anyone can easily find a suitable fit with Barco Size chart for men. The lab coat is available in flexible sizes from 32 to 48. This is available in standard white. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.