Aside from looking professional, this Barco men's lab coat gives all the help you might want in the middle of you demanding duty. It has two front buttons for removing and wearing it with some ease. This classic tailoring laboratory coat has three mitre pockets that are enough to store all your medical tools within your hands' reach. It has a center back vent that allows an ease of movement. Polyester and cotton are the fabric composition of this men's coat. Center back length: 30 inches.
- Two button front
- Three mitre pockets
- Sleeve length is 24" - 25" and classic tailoring with center back vent
- Center back length: 30 inches
- Barco's Men Product
- Available sizes: 38 to 48
- 65% Poly / 35% Cotton, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.