Barco Uniforms came up with a poly-cotton twill fabrication to make a fashionably comfy white lab coat. This womens 30-inches short lab coat is in a notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves and three buttons for closure. It has two angled patch pockets which are roomy enough for you to be able to store in handy tools and other personal items. A back tab with inverted pleats is added for shaping also included is a back vent for better movement.
- Notched lapel collar and three-button closure
- Two roomy angled patch pockets and back vent
- Long set-in sleeves and back tab with inverted pleats
- Center back length: 30" (inches)
- Barco's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 10 to 20
- 65% Poly / 35% Cotton, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.