Here is a perfect Barco lab coat for women. It is made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton twill fabrics for comfort and professional look. This three-button lab coat also features a loose back belt with one button for a flattering fit. Multiple pockets are also provided in this 38-inches long lab coat to keep all of your items handy. The two deep patch pockets are designed with another two small pockets inside while the chest pocket has an exclusive space for pen. A Velcro closure is also included on the right pocket for added safety.
- Notched lapel collar and three buttons for closure
- Three deep outside pockets and two inside pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and Loose back belt with one button
- Center back length: 38" (inches)
- Barco's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 10 to 20
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.