Feel comfortable all day long in this 35-inch womens lab coat from Barco Uniforms. The notched lapel collar and four-button front closure enhance the classic styling of this long sleeve lab coat. Additional details like princess seams and 2-button back tab provide a flattering fit while the four roomy pockets let you keep your tools and other small items handy. The textile used for making this white lab coat is 65/35 poly/cotton with poplin for added comfort. Size available are 16, 18, and 20.
- Notched lapel collar and four buttons for closure
- Four roomy welt pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and Double back vents with a back tab with two buttons
- Center back length: 35" (inches)
- Barco's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 10 to 20
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
When it comes to designing medical lab coats by adding innovative and sleek style, Barco Medical Uniforms takes the best shot with this uniform. BA-27172 - Barco Prima women stream line three pocket 35 inch long lab coat perfectly blends efficiency with elegance, which are remarkable features that you must consider in selecting your medical lab coats.
This medical lab coat provides a chic style in contemporary work outfit that is both elaborate and flattering without compromising comfort and functionality. It comes with notched lapel collar and four-button front closure that enhances the classic style of this sleeve lab coat. Added details such as princess seams and two-button back tab provide a flattering.
This uniform is functional with its four pockets that are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items. It can also provide utmost protection from common hazards at work with its fabric made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton with added poplin. The center back length is 35 inches, and you can easily consult the Barco Size Chart to look for your suitable fit with sizes ranging from 10 to 20. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.