Wearing high-quality pair of scrub pants can lead to better work performance and a brighter mood in the workplace. Try these straight leg scrub pants from Barco!
- Drawstring front and elastic back waist
- Two pockets on the hip and cargo pocket on the side
- Ankle slits on each leg for easy movement
- Inseam length: 31.5" (inches)
- Barco's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 74% Polyester, 22% Rayon, 2% Spandex
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Wearing high-quality pair of scrub pants could lead to better work performance and a brighter mood in the workplace. Barco Medical Uniforms, on its nearly 83 years of experience as a scrubs provider, has further experimented on its collection of pants with the NRG line.
BA-3207 - Barco NRG junior fit four pocket straight leg medical scrub pants is a superior scrub. This pair of straight leg pants is designed with comfortable features including drawstring, elastic back waist and belt loops. It features a jacquard tape accent for style and ankle slits on each leg for ease of movement.
Functionality is further reinforced with its two pockets on the hip as well as the cargo pocket on the side. These pockets are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
It is easy to match these solid scrub pants with your scrub top since there are 14 colors to choose from including mocha, espresso, and wine. This is available in flexible sizes from XS to 5XL. You just need to consult the Barco size chart to find your proper size and inseam. This is also available in Petite and Tall sizes. Fabric Care
Coordinates and Recommendations
It is best to choose scrub tops from the same brand to coordinate with this pair of scrub pants. This will make certain that you can enjoy the same level of fabric quality and color. Try BA-3119 - Barco NRG Junior solid two pocket mock wrap scrub top. It has contemporary cut v-neck wrap design with panel sides, fitted back and rounded hem for comfort and better feminine fit.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.