This classic Barco lab coat in notched lapel collar and four-button front closure is exclusively designed for men. It is a 38-inch lab coat made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton twill fabric with long set-in sleeves for added comfort and protection. This lab coat for men also comes with set-in back belt for shaping and side hand access for you to easily reach your pants pockets. Meanwhile, the multiple functional pockets – two lower patch pockets and one chest pocket with pen divider – provide enough storage space for your tools and other essential items.
- Notched lapel collar and four buttons at the front for closure
- Two roomy lower pockets and chest pocket with pen divider
- Long set-in sleeves and set-in back belt for shaping and side hand access
- Centre back length: 38" (inches)
- Barco's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 48
- 65% Poly / 35% Cotton, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.