A 41-inches long lab coat for men is featured by Barco Uniforms. It's a white lab coat that comes in a classic notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves and a four-button closure. It's with a loose back belt for some shaping. There are six patch pockets provided which includes two deep lower patch pockets, inside pockets and a double chest pocket with pen divider. Side hand access is available for you to able to you able to reach your pants pockets and a back vent is available for ease of movement. The fabric used for this lab coat is poly/ cotton, twill.
- Notched lapel collar and a four-button closure
- Six pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and loose back belt, side hand access and back vent
- Center back length: 41" (inches)
- Barco's Men Product
- Available sizes: 36 to 48
- 65% Poly / 35% Cotton, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.