A long day ahead of you? Reach for Carhartt's color block utility scrubs. This utility scrub top is constructed in 55/45 Cotton/Polyester brushed micro canvas with triple-stitched as main seams. It features a bi-swing back for ease of movement that makes it more comfortable to wear. This top has a tagless neck label and a drop tail that is two inches longer than the front. The left-chest tradesmen pocket includes a pen stall to hold your pens securely in place. It is available in colors black, navy, olive, and pewter from sizes S to 3XL.
- V-neckline with tagless label
- Tradesmen pocket on left chest with a pen stall
- Triple-stitched main seams, bi-swing back and drop tail longer than the front
- Center back length: 31" (inches)
- Carhartt's Men Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- Brushed 55% Cotton/45% Polyester, Micro Canvas
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.