Easy to wear and hard to rip? It's possible with this solid ripstop scrub top from Carhartt. It is made from durable yet soft fabric that stops rips before they get started.
- Tradesmen pocket on the left chest that includes a pen stall to hold pens securely in place
- Bi-swing back for ease of movement and triple-stitched seams for extra strength with two inches long drop tail
- Center back length: 31" (inches)
- Carhartt's Men Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton/45% Nylon Ripstop
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
Thanks Pulse Uniform
I ordered 5 sets of Carhartt scrubs last Wednesday evening and had them to wear Monday morning. Price and customer service cant be beat. Lowest prices to begin with not having to copy and send other ads and wait for a refund is great. The Carhartts look great and I expect a long life from them. Many compliments from coworkers. Thanks Pulse Uniforms. I have shared your site with my coworkers
plfhunter - -
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.