Make sure not to run short on comfort during long shifts by wearing these Carhartt solid color nursing pants. These flare leg scrub pants have full drawstring waist with half-back elastic that adjusts easily to ensure a great fit. These have bottom vents that allow pant legs to ease over your shoes. It also has a soft to the touch 55/45 cotton/polyester brushed micro canvas, with triple-needle stitched inseams for added strength. It would also be easy working with small nursing tools due to its two front pockets and one back pocket for storage. Further, these are available in a number of color options like pewter, navy and more. Sizes available are from XS to 5XL.
- Full drawstring waist with half-back elastic
- Two front pockets and one back pocket
- Flare leg with bottom vents and triple-stitched main seam
- Inseam length: 31.5" (inches)
- Carhartt's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- Brushed 55% Cotton/45% Polyester, Micro Canvas
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.