A tough job requires a perfect uniform! Check out this pair of nursing scrub pants from Carhartt. It is made of rugged fabric that prevents rips before they even start.
- Full drawstring and half elastic back zipper fly
- Eight pockets and a utility loop
- Tradesmen pockets with pen stalls to keep pens secure
- Inseam length: 34" (inches)
- Carhartt's Men Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton/45% Nylon Ripstop
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.