Short, but never short of function and style, this lab coat from Carhartt comes with smart styling. This features front seaming and back seaming with a waist belt and box pleating. It offers front and back yoke detailing, and is built Carhartt strong with triple-needle stitching at the full armhole curve and shoulders. It further comes with a Carhartt logo three-button front closure and cuffs with button closures. Two roomy lower front welt pockets complete its design. Finally, this white lab coat is made of 65/35 Poly/Cotton Twill that is finished with a Sanitized treatment. It is available in sizes XS to 3XL.
- A carhartt logo three-button front closure
- Two roomy lower front welt pockets
- Cuffs with button closures, a waist belt and box pleating
- Center back length: 29.5" (inches)
- Carhartt's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 65% Poly / 35% Cotton, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.