Lab coats are a commodity which is forever high in demands. Be it doctors or paramedical staff, everybody needs them all the time! Certainty's Infinity collection brings for women this plus size 40" lab coat which is fit for all seasons. The lab coat made up of polyester and spandex poplin features a tailored fit with back princess seams, concealed button front placket, pointed shirt collar, button cuff sleeves that roll up with button tabs, front welt pockets and hi-low shirttail hem. Center back length is 40".
- Pointed shirt collar and concealed button front placket
- Front welt pockets
- Button cuff sleeves that roll up with button tabs, tailored fit with back princess seams and hi-low shirttail hem
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- Certainty's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 95% Poly/5% Spandex, Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.