A 38" Unisex button front lab coat features a notched collar, chest pocket with a pencil stitch, two lower patch pockets with side entry access to the pant pockets, and an instrument loop with logo D-ring above the right pocket. Also featured are back pleats, stitched down back belt, signature mesh binding at the back neck and a logo moon facing.
- Notched collar and four-button front closure
- Two lower patch pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and stitched down back belt with back pleats
- Center back length: 38" (inches)
- Certainty's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 63% Cotton/34% Poly/3% Spandex, Stretch,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.