Comfy, elegant and durable! Isn't that an impossible combination? Not anymore! This drawstring pants from Cherokee has it all. The elastic waist along with a functional zip fly makes this pant the superstar! With multiple pockets and belt loops add the extra durability to it. While the awesome fabric adds the x-factor to it. All in all, this is it!
- Adjustable drawstring and elastic waist with functional zip fly
- Two slash pockets, sectional cargo pockets and a back patch pocket
- Tapered leg and double needle topstitching
- Inseam length: 31" (inches)
- Cherokee's Men Product
- Available sizes: S to 5XL
- 51% Polyester/46% Rayon/3% Spandex
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.