Don't take it literal but this is just a killer long coat! This 40inch unisex lab coat from Cherokee is just the thing you see on them wearing in House. Its vented back and roomy sleeves are really ideal for long busy shifts. The fabric composition is just amazing at maintaining the texture and posture, no matter how tired you are.
- Four-button front closure
- Two spacious patch pockets and one chest pocket for your tools and other personal belongings
- Vented back for ease of movement and embroiders well
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- Cherokee White's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton / 45% Poly Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Professionals in the healthcare industry would also find it hard to look for a uniform that is ready built for tall height. Fortunately, this Cherokee lab coat is specially designed for tall men and women who are in need of work wear. With an accommodating length of 40 inches, this lab coat is a must-have for those who are tall. This lab coat is available in standard med white but at varied sizes for anyone to find their perfect fit. Remember that finding the right fit is the first step to be stylish. This lab coat is also breathable with its vented back for ease of movement. Also included are roomy patch pockets and one chest pocket for holding essential items and tools. The chest pocket comes with a pencil stitch that would put your pen or pencil in place and always available whenever you need them.
This scrub top from Cherokee is very easy to clean. Most Cherokee items are fabricated with poly-cotton poplin so they are very durable and can always protect the wearer from hospital hazards. It includes combustibles since this fabric is not highly flammable compared to untreated cotton. The addition of soil release mechanism makes this lab coat very easy to wash since it can prevent stains from clinging deep inside the fabric. Fabric Care
Nice lab coat, great price
The fabric is not as thick as some of the coats I have used before. For the price, it is a good buy. Looks good already but if you want it more professional-looking, have it embroidered.
Patrick - - Moorpark, CA
Great lab coat, take not of size
Love this coat, it is lightweight and feels comfy. Easy to maintain as it rejects stains with its soil release finish. Just a quick reminder, this is a unisex coat, ladies should take note to order one size smaller.
Carmen - - Los Angeles, CA
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.