Doctors’ lab coat is certainty their identity. This 40inch classic style lab coat is just the kind of identity you had wished for. Its notched lapel with front closure buttons add class and elegance. While the vented back and roomy sleeves make this long coat cool and comfy. The fabric composition is specifically designed for microbial protection.
- Notched lapel with five front closure buttons
- Two roomy patch pockets, Chest pocket with a pencil stitch
- Long set-in sleeves and vented back
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- Cherokee's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton / 45% Polyester Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.