Tough routines, long hours, messy environment. Does it sound like your shift? Why not go for Cherokee's latest collection employing Nano technology in its fabric composition. This 40inch lab coat is not only stain resistant but also keeps the fabric free from microbial infestation causing odour. Multiple spacious pockets make this lab coat ideal choice for those of us who just need to carry almost everything!
- Notched lapel and front button closure
- Two roomy patch pockets and a chest pocket with a pencil stitch
- Long sleeves and vented back
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- Cherokee's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton / 45% Polyester Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.