This stylish 32inch lab coat from Cherokee is traditional with a twist. The coat features a notched lapel and side vents just like any tradition short coat. But what makes it special is the rib knit cuffs and the extra spacious patch pockets and chest pockets.
- Notched lapel and five-button front closure
- Two patch pockets and a chest pocket
- Long set-in sleeves with knit cuffs, side vents and buttoned back belt detail with pleats
- Center back length: 32" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: M to 3XL
- 55% Cotton / 45% Poly Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
CH-1362 - Cherokee women knit cuffs 32-inch short medical lab coat is a functional and stylish uniform. This white lab coat for females is classy with its notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves, and knit cuffs. Aside from the style features, this Cherokee item is remarkably functional. This lab coat can also double as a warm-up jacket. It came with five-button front closure and buttoned back belt detail and pleats for better shaping. Side vents are provided for effortless movement. Similar to other Cherokee lab coats, this one has two spacious patch pockets and a chest pocket to store important tools and personal belongings.
This Cherokee lab coat is highly breathable. The center back length is 32 inches but anyone can find a suitable size from XXS to 5X. The size chart provided by Cherokee is very easy to use and very helpful in finding your fit.
The fabric of this scrub top is a knit-cotton and polyester blend with soil release. It is added with soil release finish for higher resistance against most types of stains. You can also use mild detergent and lukewarm water in washing this uniform. Add fabric conditioner during the final rinse to preserve the quality and add fragrance to the scrub. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
Nice and comfortable
Nice and comfortable. Looks professional, especially with my name embroidered on it. Lapel is not so big that it covers the embroidery. Back styling and cuffs makes it perfect for my needs. It washes well but needs ironing afterwards.
Heather - - El Paso, Tx
Exactly what I was looking for
One of my favorite lab coats. The length is just right for me, especially the sleeves. It is exactly what I was looking for - the right sleeve length with elastic cuffs. And I didn't have to spend too much.
Barbara - - Garland, Texas
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.