Long hours, tough routines and messy environment. Sounds like your shift? Try Cherokee's latest collection which employs Nano technology in its fabric composition. This 32inch lab coat is not only stain resistant but also keeps the fabric free from microbial infestation which eventually causes odour. Multiple spacious pockets make this lab coat ideal choice for those of us who just need to carry almost everything!
- Notched lapel and front button closure
- Chest pocket and two patch pockets
- Long sleeves with knit cuffs, side vents and a button back belt detail for shape
- Center back length: 32" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton / 45% Polyester Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.