Were you ever inspired by House? This 32inch traditional notched lapel lab coat from Cherokee is surely the one for you. With snap front closure, multiple spacious pockets, princess seaming and a back yoke, this coat is the value for money!
- Elegant notched lapel collar and five snaps for easy closure
- Two roomy patch pockets, a cell phone pocket and a chest pocket with a pencil stitch
- Long set-in sleeves and princess seaming as well as front darts and a back yoke
- Center back length: 32" (inches)
- Cherokee White's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Twill with Soil Release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Cherokee is among the lead providers of medical uniforms that are both sleek and functional. Among its best sellers is this women medical lab coat that feature an elegant, time-proven functional style. Coupled with a breathable fit, classic appeal and efficient features, it is not surprising that this makes to the bestseller list of Cherokee medical uniforms. CH-1369 - Cherokee women 32 inches four pocket snap front medical lab coat is a superior healthcare essential. Like other high-quality Cherokee lab coats, this style is highly functional; apart from the regal look, it provides utmost protection to the wearer from possible work hazards. The functionality of this medical lab coat is reinforced with a five-button snap front for easy closure in long set-in sleeves. It features highly functional utility pockets; which include two roomy lower patch pockets, a special pocket for your handheld devices and a chest pocket with a pencil stitch. Snap back-belt and side vents are provided for comfort and ease of movement. It is indeed a women's lab coat thanks to the princess seaming, front darts and yoke for more feminine shape.
This medical uniform is offered by Cherokee in standard white for healthcare professionals to comply in wearing prescribed white medical lab coats. The center back length of this Cherokee scrub is 32 inches. It is best to consult the Cherokee original size chart to find the suitable size. Remember that in measuring over clothing when sizing coats, measure around fullest area of chest or bust and underarms and keep the measuring tape straight.
The material used for this Cherokee lab coats for women is a combination of polyester and cotton fabric with soil release finish; working in whites will be hustle free. When washing, it is best to use lukewarm water and a mild detergent. Add fabric conditioner during final rinse and make certain to use mild bleach when you need to wash off hard stains. Iron on the dull side if needed.
Classy and professional. Very comfortable. Perfect fit. The style is also very feminine, with darts and back belt. Highly recommended!
Eden - - Hyattsville, MD
Just what I needed
Have been looking for a lab coat with snaps instead of buttons. The lab coat also looks good and seems durable. Will see after several washings, and if it holds I plan to get more.
Michelle - - Las Vegas, NV
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.