Looking for a comfy consultation coat? Cherokee’s latest short lab coat features a vented back fashioned with lapel collar. This lab coat is a sixer! Yes, it has 6 roomy pockets for you to store just about anything and everything. The fabric quality and the modern design makes it ideal for your next shift.
- Notched lapel collar and three front button closure
- Three outer and three more inner pockets for your tools and other personal belongings
- Long set-in sleeves and vented back for ease of movement
- Center back length: 31" (inches)
- Cherokee White's Men Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Twill with Soil Release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Cherokee is an unparalleled leader when it comes to making innovative medical uniforms that are both stylish and highly functional. It can blend comfort and style without compromising one over the other in its lines of scrubs, lab coats, and other essentials. Here is a lab coat with a classy notched lapel collar in a distinctive cut paired with functionality. CH-1389 (Cherokee Med Man Multi-Pocket 31 inch Short Consultation Lab Coat) is a consultation lab coat that comes with six spacious multiple pockets; including three outer and three more, inner pockets ideal for keeping essential handy tools.
The lab coat has breathability features like its vented back that also provides ease of movement. It is fabricated with poly-cotton with soil release mechanism, making it extra durable and easy to care.
This Cherokee lab coat is available standard white and in varied sizes; so finding the appropriate fit is simple. The provided size chart is very helpful in shopping for this item. Men of any size can choose their suitable fit from XS to 5XL. Try to choose a size one level higher than your ordinary size to give allowance for the clothes underneath the coat. It will make you more comfortable. This lab coat from Cherokee is very easy to clean and maintain. Lab coats fabricated of poly-cotton are very durable and not flammable. Contains soil release mechanism that can successfully deflect stains even before they can be dried and hard to wash off. Fabric Care
Buying my second today
I was looking for an inexpensive but good quality lab coat. This coat certainly fits the bill. It is made from a thick material so it is durable. It has a good fit and looks very professional. Buying a second one today.
David - - Los Angeles, CA
Nice and simple coat
Nice and simple coat. The material is way better than what I had in med school. Pretty good embroidery, made a big difference, the coat looks very professional.
Matt - - Longview, TX
Wow, really cheap but good quality and fits perfectly. Still can't believe I found this.
Timothy - - NY
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.