This is the sleekest jacket-cum-lab coat from Cherokee's latest collection. It comes with zipper at the waist length allowing for the elegant lab coat to be turned into a wild party wear. Its dynamic design features princess seam at the front and back both with stand up collar and shoulder pads for the perfect lean body look.
- Stand-up collar with hook and eye front closure with zip-away detail at the waist
- Chest welt pocket and roomy front welt pockets with I.D. badge loop
- Long set-in sleeves, front and back princess seams, shoulder pads and hi-low hem
- Center back length: 32" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 51% Poly/46% Rayon/3% Spandex, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.