Like to carry your iPad® around? This 40inch lab coat from Cherokee features two iPad® sized pockets besides other four spacious pockets with button tap closure to keep things safe no matter how bumpy the shift is! The back seam vent and roomy sleeves add elegance to this lab coat.
- Button tab closure for extra security
- Six pockets and Two iPad® sized pockets with three inside pockets
- Long set-in sleeves with vented center back seam
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- Cherokee's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton / 45% Poly Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Created by one of the most reliable providers of medical uniforms, Cherokee Unisex 40 inch notch lapel IPAD medical lab coat or CH-1424 has functional and stylish features especially designed for dedicated men and women of the medical industry.
This Cherokee lab coat is ideal for medical professionals who need to keep several gadgets like iPad. There are six pockets including two lower patch pockets, one chest pocket, and three inside pockets. A dropped waist seam provides entry into the pockets with button tab closure.
Similar to most lab coats from Cherokee, this item comes with notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves and five-button front closure. A vented center back seam is added for extra comfort.
Cherokee offers this medical lab coat in standard white and in flexible sizes ranging from XS to 5XL. This makes it easy for you to conform to hospital dress code without compromising your looks. The center back length is 40 inches, and the Cherokee Unisex Fit Size Chart can guide you in finding your suitable size. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.