An ideal long lab coat packed with just enough roomy pockets to help you carry almost anything. This 40inch lab coat has side openings on both side for access to pant pockets. Its vented back and straight shoulders design makes it comfortable and elegant.
- Notched collar with four buttons at the front for easy closure
- Two spacious patch pockets on the lower front part with a pen stitch for safe and easy storage
- Long set-in sleeves for added comfort and style
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- Cherokee White's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Twill with Soil Release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Cherokee Medical Uniforms has made it easier for tall medical professionals to find their suitable lab coat. CH-1446 – Cherokee medical man three pockets 40-inch long twill medical lab coat is designed for tall men and women. Its center back length is 40 inches. This lab coat features an elegant notched lapel collar and long set-in sleeves. Also, the four button closure makes the lab coat very easy to wear and take off.
There are two spacious patch pockets on the lower front part with a pen stitch for easy storage of your tools and personal items. Side hand slits are also included to reach your trouser pockets easily. Cherokee offers this item in standard white and flexible sizes from XS to 5XL. You can consult the size chart to find your suitable fit.
This scrub top from Cherokee is very easy to clean and care. Most lab coats made by Cherokee are made of polyester and cotton for durability and comfort. The fabric is also reinforced with soil release finish for added resistance against most types of stains. Wash this lab coat in lukewarm water and mild detergent. Add fabric conditioner during the final rinse, and Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
I highly recommend it.
I have always worn Cherokee, even back in my school days, and they never disappoint. This lab coat is made of a high quality fabric. The coat length is just perfect for me. Very comfortable.
Mike - - NJ
Length is perfect
The coat length and the arm length is just right, I don't often get a coat that is perfect for my size.
Nate - - Kansas
Thanks for your reviews
Am glad I took the time to read over the reviews. Read here before that the size runs big, so I ordered a size smaller and the fit is perfect. Thanks for your reviews, you really make it easy for us to make the right decision.
Meg - - PA
I should have listened when I was told that it runs big, my bad. It was really huge. Best stick to lab coats for women or order a size one or two smaller.
Lauren - - Stark, NH
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.