This 40inch lab coat from Cherokee’s latest collection is a Nano technology marvel. It is not only stain resistant but also keep the fabric free from microbial infestation which eventually causes odour. Three spacious pockets make this lab coat ideal choice for those of us who just need to carry almost everything!
- Notched lapel with four front closure buttons
- Two roomy patch pockets and a chest pocket with a pencil stitch
- Long set-in sleeves with vented back and side access openings
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- Cherokee's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.